Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Challenge 185 ~ Think Pink

Welcome to another challenge at Craft Your Passion :)

Our sponsor is...

Prize : 3 Digital Stamps of choice from store

The theme is...
Think Pink
(As October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
Make your cards/projects as pink as you can!
Any shades will do but we must see lots of pink.

And now for the DT's beautiful creations featuring images kindly provided by our sponsor...









Sadly this will be Ginny's last card with us but I hope you will join me in 
wishing her the very best for the future.

Alethea






4 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

My second entery is based on music and it's one of my favourite artists this year namely the same name as the colour PINK!!! Funny thought right?
Saskia Pullen.

PS. I was forgotten to put an 2 behind my name!

CraftYourPassion said...

That's OK Saskia.Not a problem.
Lisa

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Unknown said...

A little late but made it...awesome DT cards.xxx