Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Challenge #126 Winners


Wow time is surly flying by. Kids are back to school and fall is right around the corner. Holidays will soon be here. I feel like there is just not enough time in the day. But it is always good to sit down and relax and take a peek at what our wonderful talented ladies have entered each week. Also please don't forget on this day our falling friends from the tragic attacks 11yrs ago today. Also remember all the soldiers who have fallen since then to protect our freedoms.
Good luck to all. 
Now for this weeks winners:

Grab a Banner

Prize : 4 Digital Stamps from Store

WINNER:

          

 PRIZE: $10 voucher to Di's Digi Downloads 


WINNER:






Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #126 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 9/17/2012 will be given to a new winner!  

Congrats to all our winners Great job ladies:)



11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for my win. Have been having a rotten day as carer for my 100 yr old dad full time and this has made my day...a lovely surprise...many thanks and love, annie

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh, thank you so much!!! I didn't receive this post so lucky I came to take a look!! Congratulations Annie, sorry to hear you've had a bad day, hope your win cheers you up. XOX Lucy

Ariana Richardo said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Click Here
Weebly.com

Sheila Hayes said...

Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is extremely helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

NetBet
Indi BET

Mabel Carpenter said...

It's amazing to visit this webb site and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this article, while I amm also zealous of gettimg experience.

Spin BET
Pro Betting

Sproter Crati said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Musicrush.com
Information

Sproter Crati said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Forum.winnerinter.co.id
Information

khadafipernando said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Dandad.org
Information

khadafipernando said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Foorumi.turunsrk.fi
Information

Danil Pamungkas said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Kickstarter.com
Information
Click Here

GloriaTerry said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Vfrhub.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web